Thursday, June 15, 2017

Creative Everyday

Hi there!  I love to try to be Creative Everyday.  Some days are better than others, just because life gets in the way.  If you would like to challenge yourself more to become CREATIVE EVERYDAY, please click on the link.  This will take you to a wonderful blog/website that is full of creative inspiration.  Leah hosts this every year.  She also has a Facebook Group if you'd like to join that as well.  



I try to be creative everyday, but I don't always take photos of what I'm working on, which I know I should.  It's not hard, since I use my phone for photos and who doesn't have their phone with them most of the time these days, right?  So maybe I'll try to make that a priority for the 2nd half of 2017.
Hope you enjoy the pics below.  Just some of my Creative Everyday life.
Thanks for stopping by! Robin